Monday, October 10, 2011

Review

Well I have been using the facial cleanser and moisturizer for about 5 days and I am still on the fence with this. I Like the moisturizer a lot, it goes on and absorbs quickly and does not leave your face feeling greasy. My face definitely feels soft. You definitely do not need to use a whole pump for your face. I  apply it to the areas of my face that I feel need it the most, which is my cheeks and around my mouth and use the left over on my hands for the rest of my face.


The facial cleanser on the other hand is what I am not sure about just yet. It is a soap free cleanser and if you haven't tried these before it feels like you are cleaning your face with lotion. I tried to clean my face just as it said on the label, but with just using my finger tips, but it wasn't enough to remove the make-up from my face. It says to pat dry your face, which i did, but noticed when looking in the mirror I still had makeup on in some areas of my face.
It does say to use your finger tips or a wet wash cloth when cleansing. I definitely think you should use a washcloth. The wash cloth gives you that friction needed to clean your skin off. (I haven't used a washcloth yet) I used makeup remover 1st then the cleanser tonight. That was better.  The cleanser is very silky smooth and feels like it left a residue on my skin. I think that is to leave your skin moisturized. I tend to like cleansers with the "soap-like" feeling. (The sudsy feeling), that is just my preference, if you like the lotion-like feeling after cleansing then this might be for you.


So far I am not sure about the cleanser. I am going to continue to use it and try to use the wash cloth cause I think that will be better. I will let you know.


The moisturizer is a big thumbs up!


Chow chow for now


My Review on youtube
a1nettie youtube


Join BzzAgent http://www.bzzagent.com/

Check it out

No comments:

Post a Comment