Thursday, October 6, 2011

Unboxing

Just received my box in the mail today for my BzzAgent Campaign on

Burt's Bees® Natural Skin Solutions for Sensitive Skin

 Super excited to try it out. I have not used any products from Burt's Bees, but have heard nothing but good things about them. I have completely run out of the cleanse I was using so what a great time to try this one out. I have wanted to try something from Burt's Bees anyway.
They sent out

  1. Full size facial cleanser 6oz 
  2. Full size daily moisturizing cream 1.8 oz
  3. Product guide (info and cost of products)
  4. 7 $1.00 off coupons
  5. 8 moisturizer samples with a $1.00 coupon on the back of the sample




















So I will try it out and get back to you to let you know about it.

Chow chow for now

No comments:

Post a Comment