Friday, October 14, 2011


Ok, so I have been using Burt's Bees® Natural Skin Solutions for Sensitive Skin for little over a week. As i said before I do like the moisturizer and probably will continue to use this after I finish this bottle. 
I was definitely on the fence about the facial soap-free cleanser. I continued to use it after my last post with just rubbing it in with my fingers to give it a chance to use as it recommends, but still I did not like the way it felt when rinsing it off or trying to rinse it off. As I said before, it left a residue like layer on my face. It is like washing my face with lotion and the water kind of rolled off my face. It continued not to remove my makeup either.  I still had foundation rubbing off on my towel after using and rinsing it off.
With that said I did use it with a wash cloth which it says to use this way also and it was soooo much better. I liked the way my face felt after with the use of a wash cloth. Why did I wait so long to do it this way. I was definitely able to remove all my makeup from my face without any problem AND I did NOT feel that residue feeling either when using the wash cloth. It rinsed off nicely. My face was soft and I have to say I really like it now. 

I am hoping to see some changes while I continue to use it since I have some hyper-pigmentation I have on my face. 

Now if you have really dry skin you may want to use as directed and apply and rub in with your fingertips, cause it does leave a lotion like layer on your face after rinsing. I guess that would keep your face very moisturized, but don't be surprised if you face is not completely clean and you see a bit of makeup left on your face. 




Chow chow for now



my video review burt's bees review


check it out: burt's bees

Join BzzAgent: http://www.bzzagent.com/

Beautylish http://www.beautylish.com/a1nettie

No comments:

Post a Comment