Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Hill's Science Diet BzzAgent Campaign


Yes SIR!
I have joined another BzzAgent Campaign!
It is as you can see 

HILL'S® SCIENCE DIET® IDEAL BALANCE™ DOG FOOD

Natural ingredients in perfect balance for your dog — not too much, not too little

I just ordered my bag of Hill's Science diet for my cutie patootie doggie DIGGER! I chose the Hill's Science Diet Ideal Balance Adult Chicken & Brown Rice Dinner Dry Dog Food. He is so lucky, he gets to eat his Bzz Campaign! He is picky and a bit sensitive to different foods, so let's see how he likes it and tolerates it!!
Cannot Wait to see his reaction. I know he will think it's a treat!


DIGGER
Check out petmd.com

Go and Like Hill's Pet Nutrition on Face book now, click here

Also you can check out the new Ideal Balance™ product comparison tool on hillspet.com/idealbalance (available in mid-November) and compare your current food.

Join BzzAgent and see what you can get, and share your opinions with the world click here


No comments:

Post a Comment