Sunday, October 30, 2011

Recieved Dr. LeWinn by Kinerase BzzAgent Campaign

I received my Bzz Kit!!


I included:



  1. Full size Anti-Wrinkle Daily Cream SPF30 1.7oz
  2. Full size Under Eye Recovery  0.5oz
  3. BzzGuide
  4. 5 samples with coupons
  5. Welcome to the campaign letter
This is an awesome kit. 







So here are the FACTS per my BzzGuide
Anti-Wrinkle Daily Cream SPF30 - 
  1. softens lines and wrinkles
  2. brightens skin and make more vibrant
  3. feels soft and hydrated
  4. helps skin stay youthful with fewer wrinkles and dark spots hoping for some improvement with my hyper-pigmentation on my face
  5. protects from sun damage 

Under Eye Recovery - 
  1. Uncovers fresh, energized and beautiful eyes in 14 days  looking forward to this
  2. Soothes and deflates puffiness  This is a miracle cream
  3. Decreases dark circles as it brightens   I repeat miracle
  4. Boosts collagen to smooth the signs of wrinkles
  5. Minimizes future eye bags by stopping liquid accumulation and inhibiting loss of elasticity
Sample and coupon
The sample was not of the products included. It was for 2 other products in the same line
  1. Instant Dermal Wrinkle filler ( the white tube in picture)  wish I got that one
  2. Lift & Resculpt Anti-Wrinkle night cream (lg square jar in picture)

So lets see what the results come to be. Check back soon for the review...



Chow chow for now

No comments:

Post a Comment